- The shipping price quoted during our checkout process is for LTL(contiguous U.S.), meaning the customer must have a location and the means necessary to offload the product at their delivery address.
- With LTL shipments, it is the truck driver’s responsibility to move the freight to the back of the truck but not to off-load the item(s).
- Check as to whether your location has a loading dock with forklift or pallet jack
- If there is no loading dock please make sure your location is tractor trailer / flatbed accessible
- You must have the means to unload freight in excess of 1,000 lbs. via a forklift, lull, crane or commercial hoist
- If you are unable to unload the product at your location we can offer additional services such as lift gate, residential, limited access or other special circumstances delivery. Please add any special notes in the form provided during the checkout process. These services will be quoted and must be approved before we process your order. Please advise the Shade Shelter USA Customer Service Department of any additional delivery requirements that were not requested at time of order so we may authorize the charges.
All items have an estimated shipping date of 4-6 weeks from time of order, expedited shipping is available for an additional cost.
It is the CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY to verify the delivery is for the correct product. Please be sure to count the number of items and inspect for damages PRIOR to signing the proof of delivery provided by the driver. All discrepancies or visible damage MUST be notated on the delivery receipt. Signing for delivery without noting any damages or issues on the receipt legally indicates you received your delivery in good condition.
All delivery discrepancies including damages must also be called into our customer service department listed on the delivery receipt within 72 hours of delivery. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE replacement parts or product free of charge due to concealed or unreported damage. Additionally, leaving a note and/or instructions for the driver is the same as signing for your products in good condition. Shade Shelter USA will not be held liable if you authorize the carrier to leave freight without a signature.
Damages & Shortages:
You are responsible for counting the freight and noting any and all shortages on the delivery receipt. All damages to packing must be noted on the delivery receipt with a brief description. These notes must be made before signing the receipt. If equipment is missing from your order or damaged and not noted on the delivery receipt, please call us within 24 hours so we may try to assist in finding the missing items or filing a concealed damage claim on your behalf.
Example Note on Delivery Receipt: One carton is damaged and order is one carton short.
With LTL shipments, it is the truck driver’s responsibility to move the freight to the back of the truck but not to off-load the item(s). Some services such as lift-gate and inside delivery may be available at an additional charge. These special services must be requested before shipment to avoid incurring re-delivery charges.
- The trucking company is only liable for your goods if noted on the delivery receipt.
- If you do not sign the delivery receipt short or damaged when the condition exists, we cannot file a claim, and the replacement items become your financial responsibility.
- Delivery times are estimates; if you require your shipment to be delivered by a certain date and/or time, a Guaranteed Delivery quote must be requested.
- Please notify the Freight department immediately if you prefer to arrange your own transportation. Orders are subject to a storage fee of $50.00 per day and per order if not picked up within three (3) business days upon receipt of notification.