Residential Grade Fabric Sails
- Typically Only Fabric Is Included
- Thinner Weight & Quality Fabric
- Non-Stainless Residential Quality Hardware Components
- Does Not Include Commercial Grade Steel Structure
- Attachment Points – Typically these kits ask the homeowner to use their homes and 4×4 posts in cement footers. This type of installation will most assuredly fail because the tensioning and wind stress will cause the attachment points to rip, flex and ultimately fail.
Commercial Grade Shade Sails – Structures
- Fabric & Powder Coated Steel Structure Included
- Top Quality High Density Polyethylene UV Rated & Resistant Fabric
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware Components
- Reinforced Caged Rebar Cement Footings(Typically 5′ Deep x 30″ In Diameter)
- Chemically Set Baseplate & Bolts
- Attachment Points – Engineered plans ensure the steel structure is properly seated and can handle the wind loads and tensioning required for a commercial grade shade sail installation.
Shelters offer shade and protection from rain and wind. Structures expand the opportunities for fun and enjoyment wherever they’re placed. There are so many ways to add value to a location through these outdoor shelter products.
Whether it be a park, school, sports field, recreational center or any other site when you add a sun shelter, pavillion or gazebo the possibilities are endless. Our gazebos, structures and pergolas are top-quality and American made We have an extensive catalog of outdoor shelters that include pergolas, gazebos, trellis’, sun shelters, park shelters and other outdoor shade structures.